April 1, 2010

One crazy week!!

This week has been full of a lot of out of the ordinary events. On top of a pile of other trials, it was just about more than I could handle... alone. For awhile, I lost my focus and began to panic but realized that I needed to get a grip so I could move on.

In the midst of the worst of the events, God sent me a bit of a reprieve with a nice surprise. I think it was His way of showing me that there is always hope. As I tried to put things in the proper perspective, I realized that all the important things are fine and the events that put me over the top are important but not as important as I was making them.

Tomorrow is Good Friday. When I think of what He did for me on that day long ago, how can I even think that I have anything to worry about?

He's always looking out for me and will take care of me wherever I am. And whatever circumstances come into my life, the will of God will never lead me to a place where His grace can't keep me. For that, I am eternally thankful.

0 thoughts about my meanderings:

Popular Meanderings