April 8, 2010

Still working on widgets and regulating the overnight temps in our recycled "kenneloop" -christened by my BFF Missy!
Anyone have any experience with widgets?

5 thoughts about my meanderings:

Missy said...

Widget or wedgee??? hehehee.

I really never know what to expect when I open your PMM. (that is a funny thought in it's self..pmm) All that I do know is I get my coffee, sit and say what r u into today? Always very pleasing. Thanxs for being so open with your space!!

Sharon said...

Hahaha! Thanks, Missy! Yeah, it's hard to tell what you'll find here. Some days I just ramble on about stuff that's wandering around in my mind, it helps me figure things out. See, I can get it all out without having to make sense. Then, I can go back and read it over and say, "Yes, that's what I wanted to say." or "No, that's all wrong." No one likes to comment on the personal thoughts but if someone had some insight or a good point, I'd be glad to read what they have to say. You know like friends who say, "What are you talking about?" or "You're nuts!" :)
And other days, I'm actually productive and have useful stuff to write about.
People will look back and say. "That crazy woman had some wild stuff meandering around in her head! And did you see some of the stuff she was eating? No wonder she was such a nut!"

Sharon said...

BTW, if you're going to name my projects, you have to become a follower!!!! :)

Sharon said...

Hahaha! Now you've got me thinking...pmm.

Pre-Menopausal M....monster, mother, misfit, mentalcase, meanderer, mess!!! Take your pick!! That's why I'm so goofy!!! I knew there was a good reason or three. :)

Unknown said...

Hey I thought I was a follower. I signed up. Oh great I probably have my own blog started somewhere and don't even know it!!As far as "taking my pick" I'm gonna let Tom go there. He already has the Big Stick broken in!! ouch!! Hehe

Popular Meanderings