April 19, 2010

It's a new day and a new week

With all that's supposed to happen this week, I may not have a chance to write much here.  My weekend was not very productive because I ended up with a flu bug.  It must have been the 48 hour type.  Still feeling a little tired but better.

It's going to be a busy but fun time!  Lord willing, things will go off without a hitch.  M*A*S*H opens this week so there are dress and tech rehearsals 3-4 days with opening night on Friday. Shows Sat night and Sunday afternoon this week and again next Thurs., Fri. and Sat. nights.  It's been a real privledge to be a part of this show with my girls.  They are doing an awesome job!  The cast and crew are a great bunch of people.

We have some company coming on Saturday and lots of regular life things happening all week that will keep me busy.

Most of my seeds have sprouted and are doing very well.  There are a few things that haven't come up yet but I'm hoping everything will be up in the next couple of days.  It's been freezing or near it every night this week but temps are supposed to be warmer in the next few days. I'm hoping to transfer my flats to the green house after the plants have their second set of leaves.  It will be fun to have the variety of tomatoes and basil that we can pick and sample on the spot!  Next week we'll start preparing the garden to plant the end of May.  I'm praying that our truck will finally be repaired this week and we can be back to normal.  I'm so thankful that we have the opportunity to fix it instead of having to buy something else.  God is good!  All the time. 

Well, I'm not sure what woke me at this time of night but I'm going back to bed and hopefully back to sleep.

1 thoughts about my meanderings:

Unknown said...

I love basil. I always end up buying it on the produce isle, using a couple leaves and before u know it it is yucky. bummer!!. I have tried to grow it to know avail I am sure i would just have to put a little more effort into it. My kids cringe when they see me buying it because I put it on everything but ice cream!!hmm now that's an idea:}

Popular Meanderings