October 19, 2010

Too many things

Well, the load just keeps getting heavier.  Thank goodness I don't have to carry it alone.  God is good to me even when I don't deserve it and I know He loves me so I'm resting in Him.  Still a little anxiety creeping in but trying to push it aside.  It's going to be ok...right?

2 thoughts about my meanderings:

Londerz said...

It is going to be ok. I don't even know exactly what you're going through, or what it will end up to be, but God will make known to you His will in His perfect timing, and He will show you His love when it seems like the time when He'd forsake you.
He said to cast your burdens on him, because he cares for you. And to take his yoke upon you, because his is light and easy. It doesn't mean that everything that happens will be 'nice'. It means that he'll be walking with you, and when he's walking with you, and holding your hand, and pouring out his love on you, you can handle anything.

Don't give up -- he has something beautiful in store for you! Love,

Princess <3

Sharon said...

Thanks, Princess. It's all true but sometimes the load feels like it might just tip over.

Popular Meanderings