October 18, 2010

Goosie is safely back at school.  I miss her.

Well, things have taken another crazy turn in this meandering life I live.  So I'm looking for alternate ways to deal with stuff. 

Sometimes I get so discouraged by others.  I know I'm not without fault and make plenty of mistakes but seriously, do people really think they can do whatever they want?  I guess so.  Some folks don't seem to want to be content or happy.  They are most satisfied when they are feeling sorry for themselves.  It doesn't seem to matter how much money they have or how easy they have it.  They are working hard at struggling against their blessings .  In some strange way that seems to give them peace about the wealth that surrounds them.   Oh, well.

It's looking like a worm eating morning...So, yeah.

 

0 thoughts about my meanderings:

Popular Meanderings