July 1, 2010

It's been a while

Feels like a long time since I've had a chance to write here.  Computer issues and life's priorities got in the way.  Not that I'm complaining, mind you.  I think things will be winding down a little over the next week or so.  Where does all the time go?  It's too easy to loose track of a few weeks time.  There are so many fun things to do and places to go that sometimes, I don't feel like I have time for things I need to do.  Either that or I'm too tired to do them.  The past month has been busy with so many things and there were so many that I wanted to do but just ran out of time.  This weekend is going to be busy.  Ahhhh....!!!!! 
Whether it's from all that's been going on or some other reason, my mind is blank...I can't think about what to write or even what to do next except just get ready for the next thing that I have to do.  I haven't been in the woods for weeks and it's right outside my door!  Time for a retreat!  Maybe camping...?

0 thoughts about my meanderings:

Popular Meanderings