February 18, 2012

The Wall #37 and then some.

Jenny Matlock


Jenny's being spunky today with a dandy of a challenge ...because she's like that!  We don't have a word prompt to work into our tale but we have 6...yes, you read that right!...six words to write an "autobriefagraphical" or autobiography!  Yikes!

I don't want to break my streak of continuing the story of The Wall so here's a little truth about me that fits in with the theme and the story.

~ "Searching for answers, intrigued by history." ~

or aside from The Wall...

"Living my life moment by moment."

If you chose to say something about this post, and I dearly love hearing from you, my preference is a comment below.  But if you're having trouble, please email me instead.

Pondering My Meanderings... 
with much herbal love, 
Wanderer

16 thoughts about my meanderings:

JANU said...

That's cool.

jeff campbell said...

I loved them both...the two together work quite well...Peace and blessings

Unknown said...

sweet!

Dreaming said...

Now I'll have to go back to read "The Wall" up to this point!
Love your entries!

21 Wits said...

That works out perfectly, great way to go!

Maude Lynn said...

Very cool!

anitamombanita said...

6 words for you: Intriguing us with the wall! :)

Susan Anderson said...

I'm glad you did one for The Wall and one for you. Well done!

=)

Judie said...

As they say on Family Feud, "Good answer! Good answer!"

Jo said...

Oh you did it! bravo!

Unknown said...

That was clever to do two and not break the continuing story of The Wall.
Nice 'Autobriefographies'!
At first I thought that this prompt was easy, but then it got harder to do!

Hugs from
Anna

Judee said...

Moment by moment is definitely the way to live

Unknown said...

Numbered them wrong!

Anna's life in six words for SC wk 94
Take a look at last week's too:
'Cissi and Cassy'-Anna's SC wk 93

Ames said...

That ties in perfectly.~Ames

Gail said...

Two very good sixes.

Jenny said...

Two spectacular sixes! What a creative mind you have. Such a perfect tie in to your previous SC's!

Popular Meanderings