October 17, 2011

Kisses, a Collection ~ Sigh ~

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." ~Ingrid Bergman

"The kiss~a sweet discovery of oneself after a long search." ~A

"The person you've longed to be is really only half of a puzzle that has only one solution.  Once you find it, you can do anything." ~A

"A kiss is a special secret I will only share with you!" ~A

"Give me a kisse, and to that kisse a score;

Then to that twenty, adde a hundred more;
A thousand to that hundred; so kisse on,
To make that thousand up a million;
Treble that million, and when that is done,
Let's kisse afresh, as when we first begun." ~Robert Herrick, "To Anthea (III)"

"Love's first snow-drop, virgin kiss." ~Robert Burns

"I ran up the door, opened the stairs, said my pajamas and put on my prayers - turned off my bed, tumbled into my light, and all because he kissed me good-night!" ~Author Unknown

"At the first kiss I felt

Something melt inside me
That hurt in an exquisite way
All my longings, all my dreams and sweet anguish,
All the secrets that slept deep within me came awake,
Everything was transformed and enchanted
And made sense." ~Hermann Hesse

"How delicious is the winning of a kiss at love's beginning." ~Thomas Campbell

"A man had given all other bliss,

And all his worldly worth for this,
To waste his whole heart in one kiss
Upon her perfect lips." ~Alfred, Lord Tennyson

"When you think of me suddenly, out of the blue, 
it's all the kisses I've blown catching up with you" ~A

"A fire on the hearthe,
candles softly glowing,
drowning in your eyes,
sweetly kissing your lips.
What have I done
to deserve this bliss?
Nothing...It is the gifte
reserved for True Love." ~A. Gimbledorf

"The secret of true love's kiss is one that can only be shared with that special someone for a lifetime." ~A

"A true man does not need to romance a different girl every night. A true man will romance the same girl for the rest of his life." ~Ana Alas

"Be frugal with your first kiss...you only have one to give away." ~A

"What of the man I long to wed?
Be he tall and handsome?  Perhaps.
Be he wealthy and strong?  May be.
But I know that his heart belongs to only me." ~A

"True love's kisse can only be found
In the eyes of the man meant just for me.
In the melding of that soul to mine 
which carries the key to my heart.
In the willing spirit that waits for love
until the time is right to share such things." ~Anonymous

"A love meant to last a lifetime has a passion strong enough to wait for marriage, but kisses volumes of love into your heart in the meantime." ~A

0 thoughts about my meanderings:

Popular Meanderings