February 2, 2010

Amazing

As I wander through the many thoughts that fill my mind tonight, I find that the different strengths that God gives each one of us amazes me. It's hard to understand how something that comes as second nature or plain common sense to one person can be so foreign to another. Often, these differences make understanding each other hard. Maybe too hard to deal with. It's sad to think about.
While there may be things that draw us to other folks, like shared interests or ideas, even blood, there can also be things that drive those same folks apart. Differences that make the friendship more of a strain than a blessing. Does that mean that we don't love them? No, but it might mean that we can't have a close relationship with them. Sort of like a form of self preservation.

0 thoughts about my meanderings:

Popular Meanderings