February 6, 2010

Friends

What makes a true friend? Someone who is always there for you in happy times and sad ones, tells you when you're acting stupid and even when you don't talk for a long time, you pick up right where you left off next time you're together.
I saw an old friend today. When our girls were small and in school together, we were together all the time too. But life often takes us on different roads and that's what happened to us. She's still right here in town but we don't see each other very often because we're always so busy. But the great thing about her is that I know she loves me even with all my faults and when we're together I can just be me. When we have a chance to visit, it's as if we were never apart. She's like the sister I never had. Hope she knows how much I love her! I guess that means she's my BFF! <3

0 thoughts about my meanderings:

Popular Meanderings