November 7, 2010

It's been awhile since I've written here.  I'm trying to get things up and running over at The Woodwife's Journal.  So far it's going very well.  There are just a few things that need to be added or tweaked.  I've set some goals and I'm working to make them reality.  There's so much to learn.  HTML - yikes!  If you haven't had a chance to take a look, why not check it out.  It might not be for everyone but I'm also open to suggestions.  It's taking on the original purpose of this blog which was to share the little I know about herbal remedies, recipes, gardening and a whole lot more.  But it doesn't reflect any of the personal stuff - heart and mind issues - that I write about here.  I'm trying to keep it on a more focused path.  It's kept me more focused on other things too but the old meandering queries are still there...just pushed aside for a time.

It's been a struggle and it's still an uphill climb.  It's gonna be for a while.  Rather discouraging but I'm trying to have a positive outlook...put my best face forward...persevere...yeah.  It's going to be OK.

The battle to regain my strength still needs a few reinforcements to get the job done.  As I try to reorganize things so I can keep my head above water, I feel a peace that I fail to understand and yet I know where it's coming from.  Part of the battle is resting there and not running off on a crazy tangent that saps my energy and doesn't help me reach my goals.  So, yeah...that's where I find myself right now.

0 thoughts about my meanderings:

Popular Meanderings