October 13, 2010

It's time

In about an hour, my youngest daughter and I are heading east to meet my oldest daughter on her way home for fall break.  We should be home around 2AM.  I'm not sure I like driving at that time of night but this time there's no help for it. 

She's disappointed that she can't bring her computer home with her to do school work etc. but it's in the tech lab again to see if they can figure out what's wrong with it.  It seems there are a lot of files/pictures/music left over from the previous owner as well as some problem that makes it freeze up for hours at a time.  Not so good when you're trying to do homework.  Hopefully by the time she goes back to school they will have figured it out.  They talked about removing everything and doing something major to it but it's all Greek to me so I don't remember what she said. 

We're going to see a play at our local theater while she's home.  It's a two man show called "The Mystery of Irma Vep" and two of the most talented players I know are pulling it off.  I had a chance to see a little of their rehearsal last week.  It's hilarious!  They change from one character to another in a matter of seconds as they walk behind the set and emerge from another door!  I guess some of their costumes are merely the front and they velcro onto a different costume so they just pull it off as they walk.  I can't wait to see it.

Lot's going on here and I'm feeling pretty tired.  Gotta stop worrying about things I can't change and just accept that I will probably never know some of the things that don't make sense to me.  I don't have the strength for it right now, anyway.  I'd like to say that I am not going to think about stuff any more at all but that's not going to happen.

0 thoughts about my meanderings:

Popular Meanderings